Friday 6 May 2011

Friends forever :)

Prettiest friend from jason mraz make me cry alot today :'( i do miss my FRIENDS :'(
our friendship is just began . For me friendship is a relationship between two people or more who cares about each other.
True friendship is perhaps the only relation that survives the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional. 
A unique blend of affection, loyalty, love, respect, trust and loads of fun is perhaps what describes the true meaning of friendship.
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other.
Diff people had a diff defination of friendship :) n thats mine :P heee ..

i had a lot of friends . i do love them so much . no matter how far they're
i heart them so much .. 

When i first saw them i didnt know that
they will be my friends :') 
a good friends of mine . 
they are always there when i need them .
they are always comfort me when im sad.
they are always be with me :')
i heart them so muchhy ! :')
auuucaaakkk ! 
but now theres no one can comfort me when im sad.
theres no one can make me smile like theres nothing to do with that shit problem !
i miss them so much !  :'(
guys,whatever happen i just want u'll to know
that i do HEART u guys so much ! 
i miss u guys :'(

theres alot of memories that i cant forget.
i love u guys so much !
the best best sisters n brothers :')

lets pic do the talk :')
















































This is what i call FRIENDSHIP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

:) tinggal kan lah sedikit komen untuk yaya ;)